International scientific conference
"Fundamental and Applied Problems of Mechanics (FAPM-2023)",
December 5th-8th, 2023, Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Moscow, Russia
The conference program includes reports on the following topics:
• Mathematical modeling of mechanical systems, stability, oscillations; guidance, navigation and control
• Theoretical Mechanics Celestial Mechanics
• Applied Mechanics
• Aero- and hydromechanics
• Scientific, methodological and historical matters in mechanics (a collaborative section with members of the Presidium of the Scientific and Methodological Council on Theoretical Mechanics under the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation)
The conference proceedings to be published will be indexed by the RSCI and referenced in the "Scientific Conferences" addendum of the "Engineering Journal: Science and Innovation" Electronic Science And Engineering Publication.
Fundamental and applied problems of mechanics - 2020
2-4 December 2020
We invite you to take part in the conference "Fundamental and applied problems of mechanics FAPM-2020". The conference will be held from December 2 to 4, 2020 in mixed mode:
- in person in the classrooms in the Academic and laboratory building of the Bauman Moscow State Technical University.
- remotely in on-line mode on the Zoom platform
The scientific program includes reports on the following main areas:
• Mathematical modeling of mechanical systems, stability, vibrations, motion control
• Theoretical mechanics. Celestial Mechanics
• Applied mechanics
• Aero and hydromechanics
• Optimization and diagnostics of mechanical and hydromechanical systems
Fundamental and Applied Problems of Mechanics
6-9 December 2022
We invite you to participate in the international conference "Fundamental and Applied Problems of Mechanics (FAPM)". This year the conference will be held on 6-9 December 2022 at Bauman Moscow State Technical University.
The main purpose of this conference is to present research results in various areas of mechanics held in Russian and foreign scientific and educational institutions.
One of the important tasks of the FAPM conference is also the disclosure of links with the research of N.Ye. Zhukovsky and the presentation of the development of its results in modern conditions.
Fundamental and applied problems of mechanics - 2017
24–27 October 2017
We invite you to participate in the conference "Fundamental and Applied Problems of Mechanics (FAPM-2017)", dedicated to the 170th anniversary of the birth of the great Russian scientist Nikolai Yegorovich Zhukovsky. The conference will be held from Tuesday 24th October to Friday 27th October 2017 in the Conference Hall of the Laboratory Building of the Bauman Moscow State Technical University.